Turmeric needs a lot of natural rainfall for cultivation, it grows in areas which have at least 200+ days of rains a year. Best turmeric comes from farms on foothills where the rains bring down a lot of minerals with the rain water for the turmeric to have the medicinal value. It is grown organic without use of pesticides or fertilizers. Turmeric should never be exposed to sunlight or heat as per Vedic texts and it has to be harvested at night and dried in shade because of which it takes more than 30 days to dry. We have our own farm in Kerala where it is grown and harvested under these conditions. It is ground by hand without using any machine grinders as they generate heat.
The root is processed and cleansed with water to filter nano-sized particles of whole root of turmeric, no chemical extraction of active ingredients is done and the final powder contains all the benefits of whole root. The powder is tasteless so it can be easily consumed orally and it can be easily absorbed without having to go through the process of digestion.
• Helps in periodic cleansing of the body is good to prevent various life threatening diseases
• Strengthens the digestion and eliminates natural toxins from the GI tract
• Cleanse the blood and promotes healthy skin
• Support proper functioning of the Pancreas and maintains healthy blood sugar levels
• Soothes and nourished the joints and tissue.
Dosage : One Pinchspoon thrice daily, after every meal, or as advised by the practitioner.